- Omni Montessori School is home to 214 students from age three to grade nine.
- The Main Campus, located on seven acres in the Blakeney area of south Charlotte, is home to three Primary classrooms, two Lower Elementary classrooms, two Upper Elementary classrooms, and a multi-purpose Activity Center.
- The Omni Land Lab, located on a 13-acre farm in nearby Waxhaw, North Carolina, is home to Omni’s Middle School program, grades seven through nine.
- Omni teachers are highly-trained professionals. At minimum, all head teachers have earned a bachelor's degree and are AMI-certified at their grade level. Many faculty members have also earned masters and other post-graduate degrees. Omni teachers have taught an average of 19 years.
- Recognized by the prestigious Association Montessori Internationale (AMI)
- Member, North Carolina Association of Independent Schools (NCAIS)
- Member, South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA)
- Omni is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- An elected Board of Trustees provides oversight for the school. The Board maintains fiscal oversight, ensures that the organization's mission is fulfilled, and appoints administrative leadership.
- Omni was founded in 1985 by a group of parents interested in providing authentic Montessori education for their children. They purchased seven acres of land in then-rural south Charlotte. A basic metal building housed one Primary classroom, one Elementary classroom, and a small office where parent volunteers handled administrative responsibilities. In that first year, 43 children enrolled at the school.
- As Omni’s reputation grew and the waiting list expanded, the school added additional classrooms and buildings. A Lower Elementary building was added in 1990, and an Upper Elementary building in 1998.
- In 2008, Omni opened its multi-purpose Activity Center on the Main Campus providing additional space for athletic, theatrical, musical and social events, a beautiful library, and additional administrative offices.
- In 2008, Omni launched its Middle School program serving students in grade seven through nine. A 13-acre farm in nearby Waxhaw was purchased and transformed into the Omni Land Lab.
- Omni families and staff hail from all over the globe. Countries of origin include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, England, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Lebanon, Mexico, Nicaragua, Russia, Scotland, South Africa and Vietnam.